- Students are expected to maintain a high stadnard in their behaviour and manner of speech. Their actions and language should be courteous at all times.
- Students must converse with each other in English in the school premises. They should greet peers, teachers and visitors whenever they meet them.
- Attentiveness in class and regularity in home assignments is expected.
- Each student should take pride in keeping the school campus clean.
- Fighting, bullying, denying use of facilities to others, damaging school property and causing injury to others will invite strict disciplinary action. All unresolved disagreements among peers must be brought to the class teacher's notice.
- Students are responsible to the school authorities not only not for their conduct in schools but also for their general behaviour outside. Any objectionable conduct reported or observed bis liable to disciplinary action.
- Parents must ensure that their children do not carry the following items to Schools:
a) Mobile Phones / I pods / PSP etc
b) Expensive watches, valuable items
c) Large sums of money
d) Inappropiate books / magazines / toys.
e) Sharp items which may cause injury