A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Accessing static property DataMapper::$config as non static
Line Number: 6503
"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you."
Attendance / Leave of Absence
- No Student may remain absent from School without leave. Leave will only be granted on a written application from Parents / Guardians and that too for valid reasons. Leave for attending weddings and other such ceremonies is highly deprecated. Such leave must be entered in the Leave & Absence Record in the Calendar and must have been duly signed by the parents as well as the Principal / Supervisor before the leave is taken.
- Absence without leave or leaving the School premises without the permission of the Principal for any reason whatsoever, is a grave offence deserving severe punishment at the discretion of the Principal.
- Students will be allowed half day leave only at the discretion of the Principal.
- Repeated absence without information renders the student liable to being struck off the Rolls.
- In the case of leave which could not be obtained with prior permission of the Principal, the student on returning to School must produce her Parent’s explanation of her absence in the Leave & Absence Record in the Calendar. Failure to produce such explanation or Medical Certificate may result in the student being sent home during the class hours in which case the School disclaims all responsibility.
- If a Student is absent due to illness for more than three days, the Principal must be informed at once.
- Absence of more than 7 days at any time, without prior intimation, will result in sending a warning letter to the parent.
- All are expected to attend School on re-opening day after each vacation. Non availability of train / plane reservation will not be accepted as a reason for coming late.