Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 2

School History

To perpetuate the memory of a great scholar and his love and affection for his fellowmen, the first of the Sardar Dastur Schools was inaugurated in February 1893 A.D. by Khan Bahadur Meher Hoshang Dastur.  From a humble beginning, catering to the educational needs of the Zoroastrians in and around Pune, the institution soon grew into an English medium school for girls of all communities.  The name Sardar Dastur Nosherwan Girls’ High School is a landmark, having completed a century of educational service, and has attained wide recognition.

The Sardar Dastur Hoshang Boys’ High School was established in January 1912 A.D. to perpetuate the memory of Sardar Dastur Hoshang Jamasp.

With a growing demand for a school at Primary/Nursery levels the Bai Najamai Noshirwan Dastur Primary & Nursery Schools came into being in 1953 A.D., a new spacious building is now added to impart education in a better environment and reduce the student teacher ratio.

The Dastur family has dedicated itself to the continuous expansion and modernization of the schools to meet the ever increasing demand for better education.  In this spirit,the Sardar Dastur Hormazdiar High School was founded in 1998 A.D by Sardar Dastur Hormazdiar Noshirwan Kaikobad Dastur. This is a co-educational school which imparts quality education with the aim of creating conscientious citizens of tomorrow.

Copyright © 2010 Dastur Schools and Junior College | All Rights Reserved. Application Design By Sparken
Home
| Site map